Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Brief Programming Note



Although the right-wing would heartily disagree, as amply pointed out by Montreal Simon today, my sense is that the waters perpetually roiled by the Harper government and their spawn have finally settled down. While there will undoubtedly be countless times in the future when I take the Trudeau government to task, for now I am content to let things unfold in their natural course. Therefore, I suspect (although I may be wrong) that I will be blogging more sporadically in the next little while.

I shall continue to read and benefit from the contributions of others, however. Enjoy a good Christmas, everyone, although I shall likely post more before December 25.

8 comments:

  1. Lorne, it is great that Harper is gone. Trudeau is doing well.

    Yours is one of the blogs that I read and I have learned a lot from you. Keep posting if you can.

    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, LD. May you and yours have a great Christmas as well.

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays to you and your family, Lorne -- wherever they may be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Owen, and the same to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. hi Lorne...thanks for linking to my post. I would like to remind as many people about Lisa Raitt's ghastly record. But you're right, we do seem to have arrived at a more peaceful time, and we can all afford to take a break.
    Merry Christmas to you and loved ones, and a Happy New Year !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Simon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

      Delete